Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I've been tagged in Writing on The Walls

Whoopsie! This tag is kind of fun because they say handwriting can reveal the personality of a person. I guess I enjoyed reading this tag done by my sister , Shazreeyana (<-Click!) who was tagged by Penny (<-Click!). 


I just grab a piece of paper and answer these simple questions:

1. What's your name/your blogger name?

2. What's your blog's name/URL?

3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

4. Favorite quote?

5. Your Favorite song?

6. Your favorite band/singers?

7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag three to five other people





SO ya, after 2 years of getting out from college, this is how my handwriting gets. It used to be neater back then now it's just kind of leaning in every direction Haha




Thanks for dropping by!
XOXO

No comments: